Simply complete our on-line application form and one of our recruitment staff members will contact you.
Our recruitment process includes a number of vetting checks (see below for an outline of these checks). Staffing Organisation Services will need to confirm that you are a qualified teacher, we need to have established where you would like to teach, what type of schools you would like to teach in, what type of teaching job you are looking for (casual relief teaching or permanent) and your availability for work. Staffing Organisation Services can then begin to offer you a choice of assignments that are best suited to your preferences. So start your application right away – Click Here.
Our Vetting Procedures
Staffing Organisation Services adheres to safe recruitment in education and has vetting procedures in place that ensure adequate checks are carried out on qualified teachers. Evidence of all checks is filed and recorded on our database.
- Teachers are registered with VIT
- Identification check – against a passport or photo driving licence, and where necessary sight of marriage and divorce certificates.
- Two passport size photographs are required with certified signature on the back
- Two independent referee’s or references – one from a candidates most recent teaching position or teaching placement
- Resume check
- Criminal records check is conducted by the VIT (Victorian Institute of Teaching as part of the requirement for registration with VIT)
- Overseas applicants – all overseas candidates must be registered with VIT (Victorian Institute of Teaching) before being able to teach in Victoria.