Early Childhood & Childcare Educators admired & respected
Early Childhood Educators are vital in our society. The important role you play has become irrefutable during these trying times.
SOS Education understands and respects the demands and pressures of casual Early Childhood work. Covid-19 has revealed some employment & management challenges within the Early Childhood sector. These factors are why SOS Education has stepped-up to respond to requests for our expertise and management processes. We aim to support both Early Childhood Educators and Centres.
What We Offer
- Competitive payrates;
- Free registration;
- Experience in diverse Early Childhood work environments;
- Flexible local work that suits your schedule;
- Support from SOS staff;
- Manage & market yourself to Childcare & ELCs through SOS’ portal.
We also deal with short & long-term contracts.
Who We Need
We are recruiting passionate Childcare & Early Childhood Educators, throughout Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo & surrounding areas, who are:
- Qualified in Children Services (Certificate.III, Diploma or Degree);
- Valid First Aid Certification;
- Working With Children Check (employee) or VIT registration;
- Australian citizen, resident, or a valid working visa;
- Passionate about the role you can play in the childcare and early learning industry.
What We Do
We offer casual work placements in various roles in Childcare, Early Learning Centres and Kindergartens; only on the days you want to work.
Educators set and manage their own calendar of availability using SOS’ online platform. We are also the only agency that allows Educators to write a personal Bio for Employers to read, so that they can choose you to work for them based on your personal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assist in the daily operations of Childcare and Early Learning Centres. Your role and responsibility will be commensurate to your qualification and experience.
Register today for FREE to expand your work options
If you would like to begin the registration process, or have an SOS specialist call to discuss expanding work options, then please fill in the form below.
We do not charge any registration fees.